Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Welcome to the Adelaide Hills!

The Adelaide Hills.  To some they are a nice backdrop to the city of Adelaide.  To others a nice spot to visit for a lazy Sunday lunch, a spot of wine tasting and a drive through winding country roads.  To me, they are my home and where I work.  It’s sometimes easy to take it for granted but when I sit back and reflect, I realise that I am truly blessed to live in such idyllic surroundings.
The tourist brochures will show you the usual things to do and places to visit – cuddle a koala, have a great meal at Hahndorf, visit some local wineries.  All good stuff.  But I want to dig a little deeper.  I want to show you some of the roads less travelled and introduce you to the secret places only locals know about.  I want to shine a spotlight on some great Adelaide Hills businesses and locations.  Along the way I’ll give you some great ideas for weekend get-aways, unique gifts and fantastic experiences.  Strap yourself in!  I’ll be updating daily and am also happy to answer any questions you may have about the Adelaide Hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment